Nativ Media is a social-first marketing agency that focuses on creating strategies and content to drive practical business results.
Founded in May 2017 by a SFU student William Jiang, Nativ Media hit $3500 in recurring revenues within 6 months and during that first year of business Nativ Media reached 22 million people on social media, in part through:
– $5 Ramen Challenge – 2 Million Social Reach + $12000 Sold in 4 Days
– Riz Poke Grand Opening Campaigns – 150K+ Social Reach + $17000+ Sold in 1.5 Weeks
– Over 100+ Media Tasting Events in Vancouver, LA, Seattle, Australia
– Influencer Network of 12 Million Followers
– Work with variety of niches like Fashion, Food, Fitness, Entertainment, Lifestyle
– Managing Influencer Portfolio of 600,000+ Followers
In 2018 Nativ Media created a viral Beer Ramen Campaign for a client that reached 30 Million + Media worth over $100K featured on Buzzfeed, INSIDER, Fox News, Daily Hive and many more.