HIP Strategic Consultings’ impact on the communities we serve include:
– 10 years as a Community Developer focused on improving quality of life for local residents. Projects included: Multicultural Health Fair(s), and a Neighbourhood Centre in a local school.
– 16 years managing projects, community engagement & strategic planning processes for non-profits.
– 16 years empowering women entrepreneurs to achieve their dreams with payment scaled based on affordability.
– 3 years formally mentoring women entrepreneurs through Women’s Enterprise Centre (4 mentees / 3 years).
– Active leader and volunteer in my community: MRPM Arts Council (current VP), 2020 Summer Games (committee chair), Sports Teams (team manager), Parent Advisory Group (past president), Help-Portrait, Parkinson’s Superwalk, etc.
– Strive for triple bottom-line results through volunteering, mentoring, in-kind donations, and an eye towards preserving the planet.