The Headwater Group can help your organization build effective and lasting decisions.
We work with communities, Aboriginal groups and governments in charting a course through natural resource development. Communities are the human centre of resource projects; developing a collaborative community-project relationship and social license has become a critical part of any natural resource development project.
We understand the sensitivity and challenge of reviewing, designing and implementing natural resource projects. Our team has key experience in:
- Oil and Gas – upstream oil and gas development
- Pipeline and Transmission – petroleum pipeline and electrical transmission corridor design and development
- Forestry – forest management planning and policy
We are experts in bridging people and the environment. All environmental process work involves working with people, communities, regulators, communities and industry in deciding how a project will be structured and managed. Our team has experience in:
- Environmental regulatory process
- Environmental assessment
- Environmental management
- Environmental mitigation planning