- Understand the needs of small businesses
- Make the community more competitive
- Attract and retains business investment
- Make it easier to attract and develop talent
- Recognize the local contributions of Small Business
- Reduce red tape
- Help small business access government procurement opportunities
Tell us your story about how you are supporting small business in your community.
To be eligible for the First Nations Communities Award, nominees must demonstrate through their case study and business community support letter how their leadership is creating a progressive business climate through the cited initiative(s).
Nominations for the First Nations Communities Award will remain open until December 15, 2017. Nominate your community today!